- Class is 90 minutes. Please be prepared to stay entire class.
- Arrive 10 minutes before class begins. First time students arrive 20 minutes before class.
- Turn off cell phones and leave them in the locker. Never bring them into the yoga room!
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day, before coming to class. Hydration is very important.
- Avoid meals 2-3 hours before class, it is best to practice on an empty stomach.
- Sign in and print legibly.
- Ask questions either before or after class, but not during the class.
- Refrain from talking in the yoga room. Many students use the time before class to quietly meditate and center themselves as they prepare for class. Do your very best to stay in the yoga room once class begins.
- You may bring bottled water into class with you — the teacher will indicate the points during class when everyone takes their water breaks.
- Please refrain from wiping away your sweat throughout the class.
- Practice stillness between postures. Honor the silence of the room by moving quietly. Focus on only yourself in the mirror.
- Observe silence after the final savasana - meditation.
- Leave the room quietly. Respect others.
- Leave the rented mats on the yoga room floor. We will collect and clean them later.
- Enjoy the peace and energy you're taking with you from class, and come back as soon as you can!